Saturday, September 15, 2007

im here

Hey everyone, im still here, hopefully i'll start to post a little more often....Lauren just left this morning at 5a.m. if ya'll ever have a free minute and you want to write her that would mean allot to her, the address is
Lauren Fuller
c/o Indianapolis Training Center – Equip
2820 N Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
so write her if ou get the chance....=)
Allot has been going on with myself lately, Im working on getting onto the San Antonio Fire Department, I'm passed the first step which was the written exam and now im getting ready for the physical exam which should be within the next 2 months or so.....I want to thank all of you who have been praying for me, God is so good, his loving kindness is everlasting. He is so merciful, its so incredible to me to think of how much i deserve from God....NOTHING.....no....i deserve hell, the worst place one could imagine of, the worst torture practices all combined to bring nothing but pain and suffering, but NO! Im loved by a God who doesnt give up after i make a mistake....and who doesn't try me with things i can't handle, instead he forgives and he refines and renews grows and nurtures me into a weapon that he will use to strike down the enemy...isnt that awesome? isnt He....to much for words? I love our God, He is incredible.
Let me know if ya'll still read this blog and whether i should keep updating it..=)

7 comments:

Travis said...

Yes Caleb I still check on your blog and I think you should keep updating it.

That is so cool you being a firefighter... makes me feel like renting Backdraft again lol.

I hope you are in the best shape of your life for the physical. I'll be praying for you.

Jared Jaroski said...

Yes Caleb you should keep updating your blog! I check your blog out a lot even though you don't post much. But hey I don't either. =) Facebook is just to cool!

Anonymous said...

yes I think we all check this blog out.
And not Backdraft, lets go rent Ladder 49.
Good movie.
Yeah you should start doing some pictures. That would be rocking kewl.
well cya around...

Graham Carver Jaroski

Anonymous said...

Hello to my favorite Caleb....oh wiat you are the only one HA! =) I READ!!!! *jumps up and down* i'll make sure to write Lauren. Miss you and hope to talk to you soon. I need to call you sometime soon. Life MUST slow down at some time, if not i shall create a tornado or something =) Dispite the trials and tribulations of life i must say the Lord has continued to shine down His face on me. We really do serve a wonderful Lord! Love ya lots! =)Michelle

Unknown said...

hey caleb, i read it.

i would suggest you run an automatic feed on your facebook. It will automatically import posts from your blog and convert them into facebook notes, so you'll get a lot more exposure considering more people regularly use facebook than use blogger.

http://www.facebook.com/editnotes.php?import

Hubers said...

Hey Caleb! Thanks for the comment you left on our blog...what a pleasant surprise! We'll have to do some more speed volleyball someday :)

Talk to ya soon.
~Nikkae

Kathryn's Photography said...

Hey Caleb, Oh yes I check out your blog and I think you should keep it! And update more. lol
Reminds me that I have to update my blog. lol
I am glad you are working on being a firefighter!
I think you would be great at it!
Going to update my blog right now! =)

Kathryn~