Sunday, June 10, 2007

Ok fine but this is probably my last update, im very busy with work and studying for clep tests and fire tests and working around my house since luke and aaron dont do squat....well....maybe thats a bit of an exaderation but i do do more work at the house than them....a little....well, im finally graduated, yippeekayeh....we had a nice little ceremony and party after where i got lots of stuff and....... well.....money =D.... it was a good day till we had to go see pirates 3, i think everyone else had a good time though. =/ .......Yup, and im now 19, as most of yall can probably see im getting pretty fat, one of those signs of aging i suppose.....oh yeah, i bought myself a puppy for my birthday, a black lab with a little bit of border collie, i named him Maverick, nothing to do with the basketball team just like the name. He's a really good dog, i take him in my truck all the time and he always waits till he gets out of the truck to........relieve himself so to speak.....and thats a pretty big plus if you ask me. =). anyway, i probably wont update for quite a while so i guess ill see yall around
Love ya'll

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you updated Caleb. You getting fat??? ha!
Your dog sounds like a lot of fun :-)

Have a great day!

Travis

Michelle said...

hiiiii glad to see you are still alive and kicking. anyways...love ya tons. it was so nice to watch you graduate....life sure does fly by.

ttyl!

Anonymous said...

Well I don't know about another dog don't you already have 2 at the house? Ours our a handful as they are. And getting fat man You better be in perfect condition when you get married man! I will be. lol


>>>The Voice<<<

Unknown said...

yes, i did have a good time, thank you.

Anonymous said...

I can officially say this.
I HATE AUSTIN.
Ok got that off my back.

>>>The Voice<<<

Caleb said...

who doesnt....besides the happys

Michelle said...

Caleb.....knock.....silence.....

love ya dude. *big smiley*