Thursday, November 15, 2007

well i guess when you havnet updated in 2 months that usually means its time to do so. Im doing very well, pretty tired and busy..as you'll see from the time of this post its early in the morning it seems thats the only time i have to do anything and on top of that its the time when i think the best. There is no time better than the early morning, never thought i'd hear myself saying that but its true. I have so much joy and happiness right now, God has been so gracious and merciful and nice, yes God's been nice, dont you love those ppl who after you first meet them you go away thinking they were such a nice person...God is the same way, He's always there, He's not all up in your face all the time, He speaks softly and if your listening its pretty easy to hear. He's been my helper, my protector and He's my best friend, and I'm starting to realize that he can do a better job that than any person on this planet, it's really cool, once you start just trusting Him with it all, to see all the benefits. Trusting him with my money has been awesome, i can freely give to ppl and know that God is going to somehow bless it, the coolest thing is that i get to picture my self as Gods wrench, I like wrenches best because we act like a bucket of nuts and bolts so often God comes along with His wrenches and tightens and loosens those nuts till they're just right. It's our choice whether we want to be a wrench or a nut, personally i think the wrench is more fun, even though i do act like a nut allot. there is more but if i dont leave now I'm gonna be late for work, and no one wants to be late for work, especially during busy season.
If you read this I miss you and pray for you every day,
God's blessings on you all

2 comments:

Kathryn's Photography said...

Hey Caleb,

Thanks for the Update!
Wow, you were up early to post that for us! Thanks for sharing. When I am up that early I don't have a mind to write. lol
Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathryn~

Anonymous said...

hey. that was so cool.
ah loved it.
Mmmmm buurrrrr. gave me shivers!
love ya.