Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Update

Its....*checks calender*...Tuesday, yeah, im up in Austin for, most likely, my last full week. Ill probably come back a few days a week but i need to get back home and work.
Aaron had a debate tournament last weekend.....nerdsville......there were allot of cool ppl, i think everyone on his team was cool, but.......if you ever want to go see some nerds go to a debate tournament. Its not like im trying to be mean or anything, some of them are pretty cool, but i heard some kids debating on the stupidest things you could debate on and it was....yeah, nerdy. Oh well, he has another tournament next weekend in Houston so it should be fun.

Something i realized this weekend was when your away from your family for long periods of time the time that you spend them when your with them is FUN......you guys know that me and my bros don't always get along, well...sunday night we went to rimrock ranch and played basketball for 2 hours....we played so bad...we couldn't stop laughing, and then we tried to come home and go into our mom and dads room and act like we had been fighting the whole time, but as soon as we walked in we fell on the floor and just started laughing =D.....they were kinda freaked out. and that night we stayed up till 2:00 just talking.

Abigail's birthday was yesterday, she turned five. My mom has never had a youngest kid that was five before. My mom's getting......*thinks*........younger looking every day. =)

then there was today....>:(.......i was supposed to wake up at 6:30 to get ready to leave this morning but i forgot to set an alarm and mom woke me up at 7.....so i rushed around got my dress shoes, a belt, my wallet and my phone and ran out the door so i could get my mom to austin by 9:15...on the way up i realized i forgot my keys....oh well, i can survive without them since i dont have the truck this week, it just has one of our two apartment keys on it...no biggie....well, when we got to the apartment i started going through all my shirts in my closet i realized didnt have any dress pants, so i called luke and drove all the way down to new braunfels to get my pants.....so i went back to austin and went to the office....my mom came by the office then went home.....however.....when she got to new braunfels she found my DADS keys in her purse....so i met her halfway to get the keys......its been one those "im so stupid" days............... ........AAAHHH!!!!!....oh well.

God is good

ttyl

6 comments:

Michelle said...

HIIIII lol....i wanna see nerdy kids!!! lol....you know the kind with the pocket pen protectors and huge glasses!!!! muahahaha YES you DOOOOOO need to call me!!!!! ;-P luv ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared Jaroski said...

Boy, you sure had a day! I bet you are glad it's over!

Travis said...

Man! I sure hope you have some gas left in your truck ;)
Nice blog Caleb.

Michelle said...

hey you! whats up??? i'm goin down to SA when becks and i head out to the beach, maybe i can stop by and see ya!!!! it would be like the 6th if i could...that's a Friday. let me know! Miss YA! Love you tons!!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

sorry, removed my last post cause i was on the wrong profile.

anyway, yeah i wanted to play basketball with you guys last time, but i had too much school. let me know when you go again.